I have taught many grades, have counselled and even filled in for admin. I am now a Kindergarten teacher and love it. I have 2 boys of my own, a couple of cats and a husband who joins me on this crazy ride we call life. I love being with my family, playing sports, the great outdoors, learning and working with kids. I fully believe that children need to play.
I am a wife, mom to 2 boys and kindergarten teacher. I love the outdoors, exercise and play!
- anxietybc.com/parenting/copi…. Some good tips for the start of school. 11 months ago
- RT @Just_in_Moore: #sd33 is honoured to host @jnovakowski38 on Aug31. Exploring #growthmindset and Thinking within curricular competencies… 1 year ago
- cbc.ca/beta/news/cana… @SandyFromACE Love this article, you make such a difference! 1 year ago
- RT @StuartShanker: Self-Reg is a powerful method for understanding stress & managing our energy levels in order to promote self-regulation.… 1 year ago
- RT @CMSLibrary1: Great ideas for SD#33 to include books in your summer! 33 Ways to Have a More Bookish Summer #sd33learns #cmslearns https… 1 year ago